Information Quality Certified Professional
About the IQCP Exam
The IQCP exam
|Domain Name||Percent of Questions
|Information Quality Strategy and Governance||17%|
|Information Quality Environment and Culture||13%|
|Information Quality Value and Business Impact||18%|
|Information Architecture Quality||11%|
|Information Quality Measurement and Improvement||20%|
|Sustaining Information Quality||21%|
- Complete an application for the exam.
- IQ International will invoice you for the exam.
- After payment is received, IQ International will ask you to submit your exam scheduling request. The exam date requested must be at least seven business days after your request.
- IQ International sends you a confirmation notice with instructions about how to register for the Web-based test with the proctoring company named ProctorU.
- On the exam date shown on your confirmation from the Web-based proctoring company ProctorU, follow the instructions provided to login and take the test. It is a computer-based exam. You will receive your results within two to three weeks of the date of your exam. (For a video of how it works check out ProctorU now.)
- If you passed the Exam, congratulations! IQ International will send your Information Quality International Certificate.
Free Sample Questions. The purpose of this document is to provide examples of questions similar to those on the IQ International Certificate test. The questions included in this document do not appear in the IQ International Certificate exam itself. As reflected in the Exam Blueprint included in the Job Analysis report, the IQ International Certificate exam covers abroad range of topics. This sample questions document makes no attempt to reflect the broad range of topics contained in the exam itself.
Rosetta Stone for Information Quality (RS4IQ). For IQ International Certificate candidates for whom English is not the first language, this valuable glossary provides of a list of important IQ terms in English translated into several languages. The list was developed as part of an effort led by the MIT IQ program to develop a common understanding for terminology related to the concepts and characteristics of Information Quality.
Work Experience. Draw from your information quality work experience. Practical experience is an important component of your preparation for the IQCP exam.